You want to live a missional lifestyle, but ....
- you have no idea where to start
- you can use a little help with the challenges you face
- you feel isolated. You wish more people could relate to what you’re trying to do.
We understand. We've been there. And to be honest, sometimes we still experience it, but that does not mean we want to give up. Simply, because we can't do it in a different way (anymore).
We believe that:
- Discipleship is central to the commission that Jesus gives to the church
- Mission is part of discipleship and is not optional.
- Mission is not a collection of (church) activities, but rather a lifestyle
- The church is not the goal, but a means to fulfill that mission
- Everyone has a role in that mission, including you and me.
- You are not supposed to carry out this mission on your own, but together with others.
We would like to help you with your challenge. We do this through coaching, both individually and in groups. Together with you, we look for a suitable way to achieve your goal. We also look at the long term, so that you can maintain what you have learned.
We have several years of experience in leading missional initiatives in the Netherlands and UK and in coaching and training others. We are'practitioners', people who live missionary lives. And we have regular jobs, so we know what it's like to integrate mission into everyday life.
Get in touch for a free consultation or check out our offer.
Let's make a difference together!
Learn how to live a missional lifestyle
A coaching process starts with a free consultation in which we check whether there is chemistry between you and the coach, what your challenge is and what you want to achieve. Each process consists of a number of sessions and homework assignments. Scheduling an appointment once every two weeks turns out to be a good balance between continuity and to apply of what you've learned.
The first session wil be an intake session to formulate your goals. After this intake has been completed, you immediately step into the session.
In addition to an individual coaching process, there is also the possibility to be coaches with, for example, your partner or members of a group. The maximum number of participants in a group is four.
Our coaching is online via Zoom, but you are also very welcome in Gouda. Feel free to drop by to meet us in real life. Coffee (or tea) is ready!
Below you will find a number of themes to choose from. They all discuss the practical side of developing a missionary lifestyle. We give you tools so that you can start immediately with what you learn.
Click on the theme for more information. And if you have any questions, let us know.